A little bit about Sunit…
Sunit Suchdev is a wife, mom of twins, and lover of fashion and all things healthy and pretty. Her passion is to inspire first time moms to be, to be better prepared for motherhood and more mindful and purposeful in their parenting, so they can grow great humans without losing themselves.
After experiencing a lot of other moms telling her all the things she would no longer be able to do once she became a mom, Sunit decided not to let those become her limiting beliefs. When she became pregnant, she took a methodical and careful approach to her planning-one that focused on examining her self, her marriage and her values, to create a parenting plan that worked for her family.
Now she inspires other moms do the same.
You CAN have it all. If you are a woman with an amazing life who wants to be inspired to keep it all, you’re in the right place. You CAN parent on your own terms and feel confident while doing so!
Sunit’s mission in life is to inspire moms everywhere to take care of themselves first, prepare well and parent with purpose all while they live healthy and happy lives. Healthy, happy moms raise healthy, happy kids! You really CAN have it all as a mom.
“Don’t give away your power. Get your power back as a parent and entrepreneur!”
- Understand the importance of having a routine with your child. Having a routine will allow you to free up your time and still have time for yourself.
- Meditate and create time before kids wake up to take care of little things that creep up like emails and getting centered.
- Drink lots of water. Take care of your health and it will show up in your children and family.
- Pursue passions and parent the way you want to parent, because if you are happy, you will raise happy and healthy kids.
- If you need help, ask for it! Build a community or a village to help you.
- Contact Sunit
- Work with Modern Mommy Prep School
- Raising Happiness – Christine Carter
- Dot Com Secrets – Russell Brunson
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see down below on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, how many people are reached and I love reading them!
Join The Balancing Act Podcast Nation!
- Subscribe to the The Balancing Act Podcast.
- Enter your email on the top right of this page for regular emails from Teliah on how to balance personal life and business life as a wife, mom and entrepreneur.