Listen to 5 things that Teliah and her husband Kylon(Successful Dropout) practice that have helped to strengthen their marriage as well as their business partnership. They believe that you can be successful in both of these areas!
- Regular Date Nights or Time Together
- Boundaries in the home on which places are for work and which ones are for personal time
- Get Involved with the other person’s projects
- Dream Together. Set your vision high and dream BIG for how you want your marriage and how you want your businesses together.
- Successful Dropout – Kylon’s Podcast
- A Severe Mercy – Sheldon Vanauken
- Dana Kerford Episode – Talks about ‘triggers’ or ‘threshold boundaries’
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see down below on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, how many people are reached and I love reading them!
Join The Balancing Act Podcast Nation!
- Subscribe to the The Balancing Act Podcast.
- Enter your email on the top right of this page for regular emails from Teliah on how to balance personal life and business life as a wife, mom and entrepreneur.