Alicia is currently an owner of The Puryears photography business. Before that, Alicia started her first business in 2009 and decided she wanted to further her career as a commercial photographer by getting her bachelors of Fine Arts from Brooks Institute of Santa Barbara. Before graduating in 2012, she was selected along with 12 others to travel to South Africa for 6 weeks creating a documentary called ‘Today I Will Not Lie’ on the culture, lifestyle and several non-governmental organizations. The group has published a book and a few gallery showings on the experience. After returning, Alicia married her best friend Jedidiah in 2014 and they have been partners in life and in business ever since offering creative commercial photography and portrait expertise. Along with their photography business, they are both independent business owners with Amway.
“Take time to focus your mind. Make sure your thoughts are productive and creating value in yourself and those around you.”
- Focus your mind. Always be thinking of ways to create value in the world around you.
- Dream about how you can use your business and talents to give back to the community and the world!
- Teach others how to create businesses and community that are like-minded and want to grow. You have knowledge and experience, so share it! Live a life of giving!
- The Puryears Website
- The One Thing – John Maxwell – go to the resources page for a chance to get a FREE Audio book!
- Operation Smile – Fixing cleft lips in third world countries
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see down below on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, how many people are reached and I love reading them!
Join The Balancing Act Podcast Nation!
- Subscribe to the The Balancing Act Podcast.
- Enter your email on the top right of this page for regular emails from Teliah on how to balance personal life and business life as a wife, mom and entrepreneur.