Amy owns Memory Montage photography with her husband Tavis. Memory Montage is a successful and growing wedding and family photography business. Over the past 8 years of it’s existence, they have covered over 1,000 photography sessions. One of Amy’s greatest goals through this business is to tell amazing stories through her lens. She is passionate about God, family, creative expression and adventure.
“Set goals and live with a mission in mind!”
- Set goals and create a mission. Even in your personal life! Having a mission in your personal life will carry over to your business life.
- Implement systems into your business. They saved us a lot of heartache when Amy had health issues and couldn’t work. Prepare your team for when challenges arise, because they will arise.
- Outsource! Don’t be afraid to ask for help in the business. You can’t and should have to do everything.
- Memory Montage Photography
- The Best Yes! – Lisa Trecker
- How to stop worrying and start living – Andrew Carnegie
- Systems for Success – Business development platform
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see down below on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, how many people are reached and I love reading them!
Join The Balancing Act Podcast Nation!
- Subscribe to the The Balancing Act Podcast.
- Enter your email on the top right of this page for regular emails from Teliah on how to balance personal life and business life as a wife, mom and entrepreneur.