Inspired by her entrepreneurial family, Shelby Zitelman graduated from the Wharton School with a concentration in entrepreneurial Management. She applied this degree to her subsequent jobs at Ben Franklin Technology Partners, PresenTense as US Director of Programs and Operations and now as CEO of Soom Foods. Since her management, she has led the team and ensured that Soom Foods sales have doubled each year, since inception.
Shelby loves connecting with other entrepreneurs and spends her downtime practicing yoga and exploring Philadelphia with her husband, Dan and their 15-month-old son, Malcolm.
“Balance is a moving target and relative to different times in your life.”
- Balance is a moving target, meaning that balance will be relative to whatever place you are in life and whichever role you are fulfilling at the time.
- Adversity is key. Take ownership and begin to problem solve.
- Chart your hours and really begin to understand how much time you are spending in each area of your life. Can you cut back? Are you more efficient with your time?
- Define the roles in your life and then chart your hours. Be specific so that you are clear in the areas of your life.
- Soom Foods – Shelby’s business – SHOP BY CLICKING THE LINK
- Google Calendar
- Blue Apron
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see down below on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, how many people are reached and I love reading them!
Join The Balancing Act Podcast Nation!
- Subscribe to the The Balancing Act Podcast.
- Enter your email on the top right of this page for regular emails from Teliah on how to balance personal life and business life as a wife, mom and entrepreneur.