As an ex-NFL Cheerleader, health and fitness nut and Mom, Kelly might not be the typical business coach you come across.
First of all, unlike most “coaches”, she actually has experience in the trenches.
From handling hundreds of millions in assets and managing dozes of teams at once across 17 locations to engineering record-breaking turnarounds for companies and departments to breaking every single sales record in my Fortune 500 company’s history.. all before she was 30.
And secondly, she is focused on you, your business and your lifestyle.
Her goal is to help you meet your true potential and live out your dreams by building profitable businesses that enhance every aspect of your life.
“What needs to be done, not what you’re comfortable doing determines your success.”
- Be willing to fail quickly and constantly in order to succeed. Don’t be afraid of failing!
- Money stress or financial stress can be controlled and changed.
- Delegate and time block. This is where you will find freedom in your business.
- Be patient with yourself.
- Contact Kelly Roach
- Base Camp for large team organization
- The Answer by John Assaraff – For a FREE first download from Audible, click the link!
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see down below on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, how many people are reached and I love reading them!
Join The Balancing Act Podcast Nation!
- Subscribe to the The Balancing Act Podcast.
- Enter your email on the top right of this page for regular emails from Teliah on how to balance personal life and business life as a wife, mom and entrepreneur.