Laura Simms is a career coach and consultant for people who want to do meaningful work. With purpose as the starting point, she helps people find careers that feel like home, start businesses that make a difference, and become more confident in their careers. She’s the author of The Purpose Paradigm and creator of the career change program, Your Career Homecoming. She lives in Atlanta where she loves walking in the woods and trying to find the best whiskey cocktail in town.
“Connect to your sense of purpose. Connect to what matters most and branch everything from there.”
- Balance changes with different seasons of life. Don’t be so hard on yourself if you’re in a new season of life.
- Track your time to stay motivated and focused throughout the day. You can track and see when you’re the most productive and adjust accordingly.
- Everything stems from your WHY. Connect to your sense of purpose and go from there.
- YOU ultimately have control over your life and you have power in the choices that you make. Make sure you recognize how important that is.
- Contact Laura
- Google Docs
- The Purpose Paradigm – Laura Simms
- Freckle – Time Tracking System
- Feminist Fight Club – For a FREE first download from Audible, click the link!
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see down below on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, how many people are reached and I love reading them!
Join The Balancing Act Podcast Nation!
- Subscribe to the The Balancing Act Podcast.
- Enter your email on the top right of this page for regular emails from Teliah on how to balance personal life and business life as a wife, mom and entrepreneur.