Stephanie Calahan is The Business Vision Catalyst and founder of Calahan Solutions, Inc. She works with purpose-driven entrepreneurs, visionaries, coaches, consultants, health practitioners, authors, speakers and all sorts of remarkable service professionals who are experts in their field, to help them embrace their brilliance, leverage their business and get their message out with power, ease and joy; so that they can make a powerfully positive difference in the world, exponentially grow their income and enjoy a highly-successful and meaningful business… while working less.
“We each have our own version of brilliance; make sure you’re using it.”
- Start in a powerful position every morning by preparing the night before.
- Get clear on what you want in life and live in it!
- We each have our own version of brilliance, use it.
- Write down 10 things you are grateful for each day. Start with a positive mindset.
- From her own personal experience with adrenal fatigue, slow down and take care of yourself first!
- Stephanie’s website
- Start With Why – Simon Sinek TED talk – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sioZd3AxmnE
- InfusionSoft – http://www.stephaniecalahan.com/IS-demo
- Money Magic: Unleashing Your True Potential for Prosperity and Fulfillment – Click the link for a FREE Audible Download
- Work Smarter not Harder – Te recommended – Click the link for a FREE Audible Download
- Extreme Ownership – Te recommended – Click the link for a FREE Audible Download
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see down below on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, how many people are reached and I love reading them!
Join The Balancing Act Podcast Nation!
- Subscribe to the The Balancing Act Podcast.
- Enter your email on the top right of this page for regular emails from Teliah on how to balance personal life and business life as a wife, mom and entrepreneur.