Laura is an author, the host of “The Art of Authenticity” podcast and an authenticity coach! She coaches individuals on the importance of emotional health and how to become emotionally healthy. Through a daily emotional workout routine, nutritional thoughts, and other tools, Laura is passionate about helping others get into the best emotional health of their life and overcome personal struggles.
“Be realistic. Recognize what you can and can’t do and don’t obsess over it. Be real.”
- Take the time to get emotionally healthy and understand why you respond the way you do, especially in challenging times.
- Learn how to work in a world that was literally built by men. Women entrepreneurs are becoming more frequent but until then, be adaptable and flexible with the business world as it is now.
- Phases in life and business are challenging, each phase is going to be challenging in it’s own way but they are growing opportunities.
- Laura’s Personal Site
- Emotional Workouts
- Start Where You Are – Pemma
- Awaken Your Life’s Purpose – Eckhart Tolay
- Freedom from the Unknown –
- Asana Project Tool
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see down below on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, how many people are reached and I love reading them!
Join The Balancing Act Podcast Nation!
- Subscribe to the The Balancing Act Podcast.
- Enter your email on the top right of this page for regular emails from Teliah on how to balance personal life and business life as a wife, mom and entrepreneur.