Heather Holst-Knudsen is the CEO & Founder of HatchPad, a social learning network and collaboration platform that enables young business enthusiasts and entrepreneurs ages 13 to 25 to learn how to start, fund and run a business starting from idea all the way to prototype, company funding and go-to-market strategies, anytime anywhere.
Heather believes in and respects the imagination, creativity and fearlessness that young business minds bring to the table and is passionate about unleashing their entrepreneurial skills and spirit so they can own their own destiny.
“Stay true to yourself. Embrace your authenticity!”
- Positive forward motion, in any form, is essential in successful entrepreneurs.
- Trust what is good in your business. Trust that you’ve done right and it is good.
- Stay true to yourself. Our generation is huge on authenticity and are more prone to choose a path or company based on how authentic they are in every capacity.
- Hatchpad– Heather’s website
- The Art of the Start – Guy Kawasaki – Click the link for a FREE Audible Download
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see down below on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, how many people are reached and I love reading them!
Join The Balancing Act Podcast Nation!
- Subscribe to the The Balancing Act Podcast.
- Enter your email on the top right of this page for regular emails from Teliah on how to balance personal life and business life as a wife, mom and entrepreneur.