Colleen is the founder of GORP, a clean energy bar. Based out of Manitoba Canada, Colleen and her family are very active and started GORP when she began to realize that there is a need for a healthy energy bar that is going to work hard for you while encouraging a healthy lifestyle. GORP has been successfully marketed as the energy bar for clean eating, healthy living and mindful consumption. Due to her vision and determination to bring a healthy energy bar to retail, Colleen is Canada’s 2016 Mompreneur Excellence Award Winner and official Mompreneur of the Year!
“Do it afraid. Don’t wait for the confidence to start. By taking action, the confidence will come!”
- Just take the step. Be ok with where it takes you, but just start and move forward!
- For each problem, come up with three possible solutions before communicating with employees. Set boundaries and structure so your time can be used effectively.
- Create triggers. Train yourself how to think differently. Create “triggers” that signals the end of something and the start of something else to be present completely in each area of your life.
- Take adventures! Get outside and breath fresh air.
- Don’t wait to be confident before starting. You become confident BECAUSE you started. Confidence is the result of action.
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- The Advantage by Patrick Lencioni
- Email – email@example.com
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see down below on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, how many people are reached and I love reading them!
Join The Balancing Act Podcast Nation!
- Subscribe to the The Balancing Act Podcast.
- Enter your email on the top right of this page for regular emails from Teliah on how to balance personal life and business life as a wife, mom and entrepreneur.