As a Happiness Catalyst and Creativity Instigator, Melissa helps people turn their creative taps to the “on” position, so they can stop living life in black, white and grey, and start living life in full-color. An artist in multiple forms, Melissa models living a full-color life and shares her writings, artwork and music on her blog, Living A Creative Life, where you can also find her podcast, Live Creative Now!
“Self-awareness plus self-compassion equals the key to everything good”
- Engage in creative play or take time for yourself so you can give back to the world around you.
- Take part in ‘tiny and daily’. Small habits that you do everyday that build a successful morning or day!
- Create space in your day by meditating.
- Do the most important thing for that day, first thing in the day!
- Living a Creative Life!
- Live Creative Now! Podcast
- Teach Now – Susan Piver
- The Willpower Instinct – Kelly McGonigal
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see down below on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, how many people are reached and I love reading them!
Join The Balancing Act Podcast Nation!
- Subscribe to the The Balancing Act Podcast.
- Enter your email on the top right of this page for regular emails from Teliah on how to balance personal life and business life as a wife, mom and entrepreneur.