Listen to Jean share with us how she maintains balance in multiple life roles by enjoying her ‘bonus round’ section of her full interview!
Jean is a financial expert and journalist, and an author. Jean came on as financial editor for NBC’s Today Show where continues to work today. In addition to this, she has written numerous books on finance like, ‘Pay it Down!’ and ‘Make Money, Not Excuses’. Jean continues to share her knowledge and philosophy on finance with her latest venture, her podcast called, ‘Her Money’. A podcast for women, by women about money.
- Jean’s podcast, Her Money. A podcast made by women, for women about money.
- Books that Jean has authored and published can be found here!
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Better than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- The Not So Big House by Sarah Susanka
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see down below on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I love reading them!
Join The Balancing Act Podcast Nation!
- Subscribe to the The Balancing Act Podcast.
- Enter your email on the top right of this page for regular emails from Teliah on how to balance personal life and business life as a wife, mom and entrepreneur.