Nita is the creator of Dalcini Stainless. Dalcini Stainless came to fruition when, Nita, a health conscious mom began to realize the need for durable, easy to clean, chemical free food containers. Growing tired of plastics and having a background in pharmaceuticals, Nita was inspired to create a product that was durable enough for children and sleek enough for adults. Dalcini was launched in 2015 and are the proud makers of stainless steel food containers.
“Think BIG! Imagine where you want your business to be, and work every day towards that.”
- Understand that each week is different and that balance will most likely not be achieved every single day! It’s ok, as long as the balancing life and business plays out over the course of a couple months.
- Celebrate the wins in business! Appreciate everything that has happened up-to-date, knowing that without the challenges, there wouldn’t be any wins.
- Have a contingency plan. With manufacturers, have a back-up plan. Employees can’t always control circumstances. Have confidence when challenges arise.
- Jump in and have fun! No one really knows their business until they are into it. Find out all the pieces as you go along and learn at each step.
- Dalcini Stainless
- Million Dollar Woman – Julia Pimsleur
- Magic of Thinking Big – David Schwartz
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see down below on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, how many people are reached and I love reading them!
Join The Balancing Act Podcast Nation!
- Subscribe to the The Balancing Act Podcast.
- Enter your email on the top right of this page for regular emails from Teliah on how to balance personal life and business life as a wife, mom and entrepreneur.