Dr. Kenney uses science to create tools and activities that clinicians, teachers and parents use to improve children’s brain functions. She has authored Bloom, Musical Thinking and 70 play activities. Along with this, she teaches Bloom “Brain Smarts” to teachers and clinicians worldwide.
“Find your ONE thing. Your true north that you go to, to be calm and regulated.”
- Live with a WHY in your life.
- Create mission statements with your children. Live with purpose, vision, values and mission.
- Teach your children the foundational skills so that they become the children you want them to be, not what you expect them to be.
- Find ONE thing that is healthy for you, that will help you stay calm and regulated!
- Family Coach Method – By: Dr. Lynne Kenney
- 4 Hour Work Week – Tim Ferris (Download on Audible by clicking this link!)
- Clean Eating – Amie Valpone (Download on Audible by clicking this link!)
- Whole Bowls – Allison Day (Download on Audible by clicking this link!)
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see down below on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, how many people are reached and I love reading them!
Join The Balancing Act Podcast Nation!
- Subscribe to the The Balancing Act Podcast.
- Enter your email on the top right of this page for regular emails from Teliah on how to balance personal life and business life as a wife, mom and entrepreneur.