Kendrick Shope is the creator of Authentic Selling® and expert who empowers women to make millions without sacrificing their integrity. Kendrick also hosts her own radio and podcast show, is in development with 2 Market Media on her own reality show and is finalizing a deal on her first book, “Sell Like A Woman.” Today, Kendrick runs an online Sales School where she teaches women how to create massive success using Authentic Selling®.
“No pursuit of a financial goal is worth stealing the joy of your business.”
- Break your time into chunks and focus on one task at a time in that specific chunk of time. You can take this a step further and break your year up into ‘chunks’ so that you can stay focused on the task at hand.
- Get enough sleep! You aren’t benefitting ANYONE if you aren’t getting enough sleep and operating at your best.
- Learn how to sell. One of the most beneficial tools for an entrepreneur to have is to sell.
- Find your North Star. Having a strong WHY is important to the success of any venture and can truly keep you motivated and determined even in the ‘not so fun’ times.
- Kendrick’s Website
- Kendrick on The Steve Harvey Show
- Audacity of Hope – Barack Obama – For a FREE first download from Audible, click the link!
- The Desire Map – Danielle LaPorte – For a FREE first download from Audible, click the link!
- Feminist Fight Club – Jessica Bennett – For a FREE first download from Audible, click the link!
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see down below on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, how many people are reached and I love reading them!
Join The Balancing Act Podcast Nation!
- Subscribe to the The Balancing Act Podcast.
- Enter your email on the top right of this page for regular emails from Teliah on how to balance personal life and business life as a wife, mom and entrepreneur.