A little bit about Stephanie…
Hi, I’m Stephanie. I empower women to move from anxiety stress, fear, and despair to find freedom, peace of mind and joy in their lives. I’m a mom to two amazing young adults, a wife (of 32 years!), a fur mom to our sweet rescue dogs Maggie and Claire; an Intuitive Women’s Leadership Coach, Certified Hypnotist , Yoga Teacher, a former Celebrity Radio DJ, a former PTO president, and an amateur photographer.. I empower my clients with solutions that work. A few of the many different techniques that I use are hypnosis, meditation, guided meditation, EFT/Tapping, energy work, essential oils…and the list goes on! The reason I use so many different techniques is there is no one size fits all when it comes to healing. And empowering my clients is the main focus of my work.
If we rely on something “external” to try to change ourselves, we will never be able to tap into the vibrant power that each of us has within! I see the beautiful magnificent being that you are at your core. Like Michelangelo saw the statue already inside the stone, what I do is help you remove what doesn’t belong and reveal YOUR magnificence! We all deserve to be happy, healthy and to THRIVE!
“Bloom where you are planted.”
- The law of attraction is real. Attract what you want by living it out every day.
- Bloom where you are planted. Opportunity is everywhere, so enjoy where you’re at in each point in life.
- Take care of your body and mind. It’s your greatest asset.
- Contact Stephanie Dalfonzo
- Diana Herself – For a FREE first download from Audible, click the link!
- Recur Post
- 4 Coping Skills for Stress – For a FREE first download from Audible, click the link!
- Healing Back Pain – Dr. John Sorno
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see down below on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, how many people are reached and I love reading them!
Join The Balancing Act Podcast Nation!
- Subscribe to the The Balancing Act Podcast.
- Enter your email on the top right of this page for regular emails from Teliah on how to balance personal life and business life as a wife, mom and entrepreneur.