Arianna is a maternity leave consultant for women who work for themselves. Due to the lack of resources for Arianna when she was going on her own maternity leave, she realized that this is something the women entrepreneurs of the world need. She has two Masters degrees, has worked for 6 years consulting and over 16 years as self-employed, which have all contributed, to her successfully helping women transition to motherhood and being self-employed together.
“Do less and learn to say no.”
- Reframe what success for you looks like. Also recognize that this viewpoint will change throughout different times in your life.
- Outsource! Not only in business but in your home life as well. Don’t get so caught up in the day to day so much that you miss out on the moments that are important. Outsource the mundane day to day tasks in home and business.
- Try to keep perspective. Realize that if something feels like it’s overwhelming, it’s most likely something you have done before, therefore you can handle it and you will be successful.
- Arianna’s Personal Site
- The Artist’s Way Morning Pages- Julia Cameron – Click the link for a FREE Audible Download!
- This Bridge Called My Back – Cherrie Moraga and Gloria Anzaldua – Click the link for a FREE Audible Download!
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see down below on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, how many people are reached and I love reading them!
Join The Balancing Act Podcast Nation!
- Subscribe to the The Balancing Act Podcast.
- Enter your email on the top right of this page for regular emails from Teliah on how to balance personal life and business life as a wife, mom and entrepreneur.