Brodie Welch is a Licensed Acupuncturist, board-certified herbalist, Chinese Medicine expert, and self-care strategist. She’s the founder of Life in Balance Acupuncture in Corvallis, Oregon, where she has been treating patients since 2003.
In addition to her clinical practice, Brodie shares her expertise to help women care of themselves with innovative learn-from-anywhere courses, workshops, and retreats on stress management, the body-mind connection, and Chinese Medicine. She’s also a creator and host of A Healthy Curiosity: the podcast that explores what it takes to be well in a busy world.
“Self-care is essential. Not selfish.”
- Go to bed early! Sleep is so essential for success.
- Hydrate throughout the day. Your body and mind will be more sluggish if you aren’t properly hydrating.
- Create a top 3 priorities list for each day. Brain dump, choose the top three and get those done!
- Find out how you can help people. ASK them if they need help and in what way. Help create solutions.
- Contact Brodie
- Smarter, Faster, Better by Charles Duhigg – For a FREE first download from Audible, click the link!
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see down below on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, how many people are reached and I love reading them!
Join The Balancing Act Podcast Nation!
- Subscribe to the The Balancing Act Podcast.
- Enter your email on the top right of this page for regular emails from Teliah on how to balance personal life and business life as a wife, mom and entrepreneur.