Maya is a passionate Health and Lifestyle Coach and Broken Ankle Recovery Specialist. Born and raised in Slovenia, her passion for helping people began early on and it has stayed with her ever since. While her specialties lie in plant-based nutrition and positive recovery from injuries, Maya loves to serve clients from all walks of life, which include animals as she is a Veterinarian Doctor. When she is not working or coaching, Maya is living a very active and adventurous life with her husband, Jerry.
“Figure out your dreams. It it’s scary, don’t worry because if it’s easy to achieve then you aren’t dreaming BIG enough.”
- Understand that there are different seasons for different growth in life.
- Set rules/boundaries if you work from home a lot. Set days and hours that you don’t work and stick to them.
- Find something that you are grateful for and that makes you happy. Business can get heavy and it can seem like you aren’t getting things done or that you aren’t making an impact. Create a file of “happy” on your desktop (Happy files) that you can look at during those times.
- Relaxation and Meditation are life changing. Try to set aside a few minutes every day to find some meditation and relaxation to clear your mind and reset.
- Maya’s Personal Site
- Maya’s Healthy Eating Challenge
- 88 Kitchen Tales – Maya and Jerry Novak Sever (Download on Audible by clicking this link!)
- Marketing Impact Academy – Sharlene Johnson (Download on Audible by clicking this link!)
- Mind Over Medicine – Lisa Rankin (Download on Audible by clicking this link!)
- Product Launch Formula – Jeff Walker
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see down below on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, how many people are reached and I love reading them!
Join The Balancing Act Podcast Nation!
- Subscribe to the The Balancing Act Podcast.
- Enter your email on the top right of this page for regular emails from Teliah on how to balance personal life and business life as a wife, mom and entrepreneur.