Veronica started her entrepreneurial journey in 2012 in a part-time business with dreams of one day being able to create enough passive income to leave her job. That hard work all came to fruition in May of 2016. Her goals to be an entrepreneur started with just wanting to have time freedom and enough money to pay off all her debts. Today, her goals are much larger. She is committed to leaving an impact in others lives and to teach them how to live out their true potential. She is in the process of planning her wedding, which is in November and soon wants to start having children, which will add a fun, new dynamic to everything!
“Be sociable! Actually listen to people. Ask FORM questions.”
- Put your phone on airplane mode or ‘do not disturb’. Take time away from work with this simple action on your phone.
- Drink gut cleansing juice – celery, apple, lemon and parsley
- Take Sunday to plan your week. Be prepared and set yourself up for success in this sense.
- It’s important to separate your job and your side-hustle if you have one. Veronica learned that she can’t combine the two because she wasn’t able to perform duties needed of her to her fullest this way.
- In every situation in life you’re in right now, give it your all! Be an ‘Intrapreneur’ too!
- Ask ‘FORMing’ questions.
- F – how is your Family?
- O – what is your Occupation?
- R – what do you do for Recreation/fun?
- M – what Motivates you?
- Contact Veronica
- Google Drive/Google Calendar
- The Millionaire Next Door – For a FREE first download from Audible, click the link!
- The Woman Code – For a FREE first download from Audible, click the link!
- The Secret Asset – For a FREE first download from Audible, click the link!
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see down below on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, how many people are reached and I love reading them!
Join The Balancing Act Podcast Nation!
- Subscribe to the The Balancing Act Podcast.
- Enter your email on the top right of this page for regular emails from Teliah on how to balance personal life and business life as a wife, mom and entrepreneur.