Katie is a speaker, author, online business coach and the founder of Como Blog and The Blog Connection. It is through these platforms that she is connecting business owners with the tools, education and community to help them realize their own dreams of success. It has become a true passion of Katie’s to support entrepreneurs, build community, serve people and grow business.
“Don’t take ‘no’ as a final answer.”
- Don’t take no as the final answer! If you truly believe this is the path you are set on, don’t take no.
- Have confidence. Every woman entrepreneur needs to have confidence in the direction they are going or building their business.
- No dream is too big. It may take a different path than you originally planned or imagined, but no dream is too big!
- Balancing life and business is an every day adventure. ‘Success’ each day is going to look different but it’s important to strive for the family/business life balance every day.
www.ShineDigitalMarketing.com/events for 2017 blogging/writing retreats
www.Lemonhass.com – Spanish language homeschool blog and homeschool curriculum store
www.TKHornor.com – Katie’s ministry page
www.ParadisePraises.com – Family, Travel, Homeschool Blog and shop
People Over Profit by Dale Partridge https://www.amazon.com/People-Over-Profit-Purpose-Successful/dp/0718021746/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481306935&sr=8-1&keywords=People+Over+Profit
Free Gift for your listeners www.ComoBlog.com/freegift
Free FB Group for Bloggers: www.facebook.com/groups/ParadiseBloggers
Worldschool Family Summit, April ’17 in Merida, Mexico (Tell Lainie you heard about it from me 🙂 http://projectworldschool.com/family-summit/mexico-family-project-world-school-summit-2017/
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see down below on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, how many people are reached and I love reading them!
Join The Balancing Act Podcast Nation!
- Subscribe to the The Balancing Act Podcast.
- Enter your email on the top right of this page for regular emails from Teliah on how to balance personal life and business life as a wife, mom and entrepreneur.