Dina Lynch Eisenberg JD loves helping lawyers, professionals and experts to delegate, leverage their time and enhance their emotional intelligence so they stress less, earn more and protect their biggest asset. Her work has been featured in business publications such as Inc and Entrepreneur. Dina is the CEO and founder of OutsourceEasier.com and author of the Essential Buyers Guide for Fiverr.
“Listen more than you talk! Ask questions and be fully there with the other person.”
- Persistence and positivity are key for success.
- It’s not over until you say it’s over! Stay persistent if you are really called to that thing.
- Delegate and outsource! Do it before it’s too late and no one else can do anything in your business except you.
- Use YouTube for focus music to keep your mind on target throughout the day.
- Contact Dina Eisenberg
- FREE GIFT for YOU – From Dina Eisenberg
- Ask by Ryan Levesque – For a FREE first download from Audible, click the link!
- Buy Buttons by Nick Loper – For a FREE first download from Audible, click the link!
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see down below on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, how many people are reached and I love reading them!
Join The Balancing Act Podcast Nation!
- Subscribe to the The Balancing Act Podcast.
- Enter your email on the top right of this page for regular emails from Teliah on how to balance personal life and business life as a wife, mom and entrepreneur.