Sarah Argenal is the Founder of the Working Parent Resource, which is dedicated to helping ambitious working moms and dads slow down and reclaim their time so they can focus on what matters most in their lives. Sarah has her Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy and Adult Development and is a Certified Professional Coach with over 15 years of experience in counseling, coaching, teaching, course development, and project management. You can find out more about Sarah and everything she offers at www.WorkingParentResource.com.
“You are in control of your life. There are other options out there, so make the changes!”
- Balance is always evolving and flexible. Don’t stress out about it.
- Take time to recharge, to unload and relax. Your body needs the time rest and let go.
- Say no. Recognize that it’s ok to let go of things that aren’t serving you anymore, and that you need to go at a reasonable pace for you.
- Simplify your life whenever you can and in any area you can.
- You are ultimately in control of your life. There are so many options out there and you have the power to make the changes necessary for your ideal life!
- Working Parent Resource– Sarah’s website
- Essentialism – Greg McKeown – Click the link for a FREE Audible Download
- Getting The Love You Want – Harville Hendrix – Click the link for a FREE Audible Download
- Trello Project Management
- Trello FREE Training
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see down below on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, how many people are reached and I love reading them!
Join The Balancing Act Podcast Nation!
- Subscribe to the The Balancing Act Podcast.
- Enter your email on the top right of this page for regular emails from Teliah on how to balance personal life and business life as a wife, mom and entrepreneur.